Magic Mouse gestures (version 3.06):
- two finger swipe up/down/left/right
Special notes: you can set the sensitivity of the two finger swipe up and down in the preferences. After setting you have to restart BTT in order to take effect.
- three finger swipe up/down/left/right
- single finger tap (can be used for tap2click)
- single finger tap left
- single finger tap right (left and right half of the mouse)
- two finger tap
- two finger click
- three finger tap
- three finger CLICK
Special notes: if you set no shortcut to three finger click it will act as a middle mouse button click.
- swipe (left/right/up/down) On a MacBook a swipe is done with three fingers (three finger swipe).
- rotate (left/right)
- zoom (in/out)
- three finger tap (Available on Macbook )
- three finger click (you have to select it in the magic mouse section, there is no seperate one for the touchpad yet.
- four finger swipe (up/down/left/right)
Special notes: if you want to use custom four finger gestures you have to deactivate the apple standard four finger gestures in your System Preferences